Tuesday, October 10

Thanks Greg

I don't know if you've noticed but Green Urban has a new look thanks to the technical wizardry of my brother. Seriously, I look at a page of html and see gobbledy gook, he looks at it and speaks its language. Crazy. But thank God we have one in the family.

Also, when I was at Auna and Jake's new house I noticed that they were both running firefox as their web browser. I assumed this was because they are scientists and know about this sort of thing. I, in turn, switched, and discovered that firefox supports all kinds of fun features of Blogspot that I didn't know were there. Like a formatting palette.

So thanks Auna, Greg and Jake, for understanding computers, so that I don't have to.

Oh and in case you were wondering, yes that is Bryan sitting on the floor of our house. I think he's eating a burrito. This picture was taken before we painted the walls and stripped the floor.

No comments: